Monday, April 18, 2011

Bad, bad me...

Well, folks, it's now been a week since I posted, which is strictly a result of life getting busier than I had planned. Funny how that happens. I don't even have anything in particular to blog about today, I just feel somewhat obligated to go ahead and do it.

Life is still stuck in neutral at the moment, and I'm feeling a bit disheartened. I'm just tired of waiting. Right now, I can't even really go job hunting because I still don't know what city to do it in, and I'm still waiting on anything from my head office. I should send a quick follow-up email to remind them that I'm out here, waiting, but I sometimes can't help but feel like a pest. Still, it's been a couple of weeks since anything moved from them, which means it isn't unreasonable to send off a note looking for feedback.

Like so many in the C-suite, these are busy people. I can't sit here waiting for them to remember me, because then I might make it on to the to-do list sometime in the next decade, especially since I am working remotely. It's not like they'll run into me in the hallways at head office, either. So, I have to push a little more. Maybe I'll go do that now and come back when I have something to really blog about.

See ya!

No comments:

Post a Comment