Monday, July 4, 2011

Pay $2,500, Get a Job... Guaranteed??

This article discusses The Ladders' new Signature program, designed to help job seekers land a 6-figure job. As near as I can tell, their program (which looks pretty comprehensive) guarantees a job offer within six months or your money back. I first saw this one on twitter, asking if I would pay $2,500 for a guaranteed offer. Well, I would.

Of course, I don't qualify for their program either, because I am most certainly not in an experience category that would justify a six-figure paycheque. However, if you're looking at a minimum of $100,0000 a yearn, $2,500 is only 2.5% of your annual income. That, to me, is a no-brainer. I realize it's a guaranteed offer, not a job, but you still get to keep the skills and resume advice, and if you don't get an offer, they'll refund your money. So why not?

No comments:

Post a Comment